Welcome 4-6 Families,
Welcome to Courser Round-up! On behalf of the staff at The Vanguard School, we would like to welcome you to Upper Elementary. Whether you are a returning or new family, we are thrilled you have chosen Vanguard as your partner in your child’s education, and we look forward to the 2023 – 2024 school year. Please use these pages as your primary source of school-related information as you prepare for the upcoming school year.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by email at [email protected], or by phone at (719) 471-1999.
All parents are encouraged to wear a parent badge when entering school facilities which will avoid the need to provide other identification.
How to Get a Parent Badge:
1) Take a high-resolution photo of yourself.
– The photo should be against a plain/solid-color background.
– The photo should be taken from the shoulders, up (like a driver’s license photo).
– You should not be wearing sunglasses, a hat, or any other obstructive articles of clothing.
– Photo should be in .jpeg format
2) Email your photo, along with the name you want to appear on your parent badge and your child’s name, to our K-3 Building Secretary, Janell Aparicio, at [email protected].
– Please match the name on your parent badge to your name as it appears on a government-issued photo ID.
3) Pick up your parent badge!
– If your child is a current student, your completed parent badge will be sent home with your child. Please allow one week for completion and delivery.
– If your child is a new student for the 2023 – 2024 school year, your completed parent badge will be available for pick-up closer to the beginning of the new school year.
4) If you have any questions about parent badges, please contact Janell Aparicio at [email protected].
This year’s Summer Semester will be full of opportunities for credit recovery, elective credits, fine arts credits, sports camps, and enrichment programs. For more information, including a full list of course offerings, a link to registration, and available discounts, please visit our Summer Semester webpage.
If you have questions about offerings or registration, please email our Summer Semester Coordinator, Joseph Simboli.
Please fill out the following forms as applicable and return to our School Nurse, Robin Smith, at [email protected]. If you have any questions, please contact Robin Smith by email at [email protected], or by phone at (719) 471-1999 x141.
Please fill out the following forms and return to our Enrollment Assistant, Janet LaLone, at [email protected]. If you have any questions, please contact Janet LaLone by email at [email protected], or by phone at (719) 471-1999 x134.