What is the Annual Fund?
The Vanguard School Annual Fund is a yearly campaign dedicated to contributions from individuals. As a charter school, we only receive 90% of the funding per child than a typical public school. Therefore, we rely on the generosity and support of many to ensure the excellence of The Vanguard Experience.
- To ensure excellence of The Vanguard Experience.
- Because you are proud parents of a Vanguard student.
- Because you are a proud alumnus who wishes to show thanks for your time at Vanguard.
- To aid in our ability to grow.
- To allow us to ensure we continue our tradition of academic excellence.
Gifts made to the Annual Fund are tax-deductible. Donors of all sizes will be provided a tax-deduction letter.
How Will I Be Recognized?
With a huge thank you!
We will also list all donors in the Annual Report produced following each school year.
Please contact our Communications Officer, Annie Callahan, with any questions.
(719) 471-1999 ext. 255