Welcome Junior High Families,
Welcome to Courser Round-up! On behalf of the staff at The Vanguard School, we would like to welcome you to Junior High. Whether you are a returning or new family, we are thrilled you have chosen Vanguard as your partner in your child’s education, and we look forward to the 2022 – 2023 school year. Please use these pages as your primary source of school-related information as you prepare for the upcoming school year.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by email at [email protected], or by phone at (719) 471-1999.
All parents are encouraged to wear a parent badge when entering school facilities which will avoid the need to provide other identification.
How to Get a Parent Badge:
1) Take a high-resolution photo of yourself.
– The photo should be against a plain/solid-color background.
– The photo should be taken from the shoulders, up (like a driver’s license photo).
– You should not be wearing sunglasses, a hat, or any other obstructive articles of clothing.
– Photo should be in .jpeg format
2) Email your photo, along with the name you want to appear on your parent badge and your child’s name, to our K-3 Building Secretary, Amy Franklin, at [email protected].
– Please match the name on your parent badge to your name as it appears on a government-issued photo ID.
3) Pick up your parent badge!
– If your child is a current student, your completed parent badge will be sent home with your child. Please allow one week for completion and delivery.
– If your child is a new student for the 2022 – 2023 school year, your completed parent badge will be available for pick-up closer to the beginning of the new school year.
4) If you have any questions about parent badges, please contact Janell Aparicio at [email protected].
This year’s Summer Semester will be full of opportunities for credit recovery, elective credits, fine arts credits, sports camps, and enrichment programs. For more information, including a full list of course offerings, a link to registration, and available discounts, please visit our Summer Semester webpage.
If you have questions about offerings or registration, please email our Summer Semester Coordinator, Joseph Simboli.